Monday 21 January 2008

Lets test you Greedy Gentlemen

Found this on Youtube a while ago. It's described as a "Christmas carol for studio moguls from the writers on the picket lines".

I also want to try out video embedding.




Hopefully you will enjoy it as much as I did, it's from Gina Rene and Jonathan Clarke and features all the media moguls plus some guy who I can only think of as being the "token black" since I can't find out who he is.

As we enter into the 11th week of the WGA strike. Soon it will be only a matter of time before someone caves, or the fans of Desperate Housewives go insane as the story abruptly comes to an end. And according to their blog (go there after reading this, or now, I can wait) their lovely ticker shows that Hollywood businesses have lost around $962, 742, 500 and counting.

No comments: