Tuesday 6 May 2008

Review Revisited.

I'm vain enough to see if people post comments on this blog (although there is a rather funny one where it told me that I was replying to myself, when I was actually replying to a commenter). Anyway, I learned today that I got a reply on this post
"So, so, you are doing a review of my site without giving me a chance to say something. What did you think? That I am not a real person? Some ghost in the machine or what.

Anyway, I just updated the site. Maybe you like it.

- Louanne
"
Well, umm... I don't really know what to say...

I doubt that you are a ghost in the machine, because I don't think that there are bots capable of writing sentences that mean something. In my defence when I wrote that I based what I knew about reviewing things on what I would, say, read in the paper. I didn't actually know that I had to tell you, but considering that you managed to find that post about a month after I posted it I don't really see what the problem is.

Still you are more then welcome to write a proper reply, and if it makes you happy I can provide a link to anything that mentions you in the future.

No comments: